Latest from Colibri Group: Massive Development and New Dimensions
Since its creation, the blockchain consultancy Colibri Group has been accelerating aggressively. It has been polishing its services and recruiting more staff to keep up with the industry’s benchmarks. 2021 appears to be a breakthrough year and Colibri Group is excited to share its latest updates:
The community, partners, and customers can now visit the new website with modern and handy UI. It lists the most detailed information on products and services developed by Colibri Group’s technical team. These are:
● Coindar, the world’s first economic calendar for the crypto market;
● ListedOn, the automated listing monitoring service for over 150 crypto exchange platforms;
● Copy-trading.ru, the analytical service to find traders and auto-copy their trades
In 2020, co-founders of Colibri Group Nik Anikin and Yan Khavansky joined the Commission on Blockchain Technologies and Digital Economy of the All-Russian Public Organization Investment Russia. They will contribute to the establishment of a favorable environment for the blockchain industry development in Russia and provide comprehensive expert support in the digital economy evolvement and regulation.
The Commission also includes:
● Nikolay Gadzhiev, the Chairman;
● Gleb Kostarev, Binance Russia and CIS Director, member of the Committee on Digital Financial Assets and Digital Currency under the Council of the Digital Economy Development Fund;
● Sergei Khitrov, member of the Russian Federation State Duma Expert Council on the Digital Economy and Blockchain Technologies, founder of Listing.Help and Blockchain Life;
● Maria Stankevich, Chief Business Development and Communications Officer of the international e-currency platform EXMO;
● Ksenia Oshurko, Business Development Manager for Russia at ОКЕх;
● Mikhail Tretyak, co-founder of Digital Rights Center;
● Sarkis Darbinyan, Lead Lawyer at ROSKOMSVOBODA;
● and other highly qualified experts.
In February 2021, the team of Colibri Group and Coindar in collaboration with the partners at Xangle and the All-Russian Public Organization Investment Russia organized a highest-profile international summit on blockchain and digital economy, Synopsis 2021. The summit turned out better than both participants and organizers could have expected:
● 100,000+ views on YouTube and Theta.tv;
● 1,000+ mentions in global media outlets, including Forbes, Bloomberg, and Yahoo Finance;
● participants included Binance, ARPA, Conflux, Bella Protocol, EXMO, CyberVein, Gate.io, Bingbon, Gather Network, TrustBase, Verasity, MahaDAO, Elysia, Plasm Network, J2TX, and other largest international companies.
After Synopsis 2021, the team decided to hold summits quarterly to boost the promotion and adoption of cryptocurrencies, digital financial assets, and blockchain technologies globally. The second edition of Synopsis 2021 dubbed Hot Trends is scheduled for June 1 through 5. Over 60 international speakers will present at the summit.
Reviews by Partners and Customers of Colibri Group:
“The entire Colibri Group team consists of professionals who can easily find a way out of any situation, will be able to adjust and help with both technical and substantive problems. The guys organize some of the best events on the blockchain and cryptocurrency market, where the quality of speakers and heated discussions is not inferior to a beautiful and fashionable design.”
Maria Stankevich, EXMO CBDO
“It was absolutely amazing working with you guys. Thanks for organising such a wonderful event. We are looking forward to collaborating with you again for the next conference!”
Jayne Kim, THETA Labs
“We’ve had a wonderful experience working with the Colibri Group, and they’ve always been there to support ARPA & Bella Protocol when we needed it. They played an important role in helping us build and maintain our Russian community, grow our local influence in Russian-speaking area, and bring in exciting partnership opportunities within their resourceful crypto & blockchain network. We are more than happy with their service and will continue working with Colibri Group!”
Felix Xu, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, ARPA & Bella Protocol
“We’ve been working with Coindar & Colibri Group for some time now, they’re always there to support us in many forms, introducing us to new partners, helping us to expand our network & being our eyes and ears in the Russian market, managing our big community over there. It’s always a pleasure to be a part of their full of potential industry events such as Synopsis & DeFi Global Summit, we’re stronger together with our great partner network.”
Ayhan Gungor, CMO at Gather Network
“We took part in the conference for the first time and were invited as co-organizers. It was a great honor for us to participate in the creation of such a large-scale event with our Russian partners. We believe that Synopsis will help create a common space for communication between projects and create synergies for further cooperation.”
Lihan Lee, co-founder and CEO of Xangle
In the near future, the team plans massive usability and functionality updates for Coindar and ListedOn in order to offer services of higher quality and user-friendliness for the community. You will get to know the update details in the next press release.